Directions for Online Giving
Giving through AdventistGiving is easy! Many churches have elected to put a link on their websites that will direct people to their AdventistGiving site, but donors can also donate directly through the adventistgiving.org website or through the AdventistGiving app that you can download from the App Store or Google Play. You may also give via check mailed to the church.
Ways to give:
- Online at adventistgiving.org
- Via the AdventistGiving app
- Check mailed to the chruch
- Go to adventistgiving.org and start typing the name of the church that you wish to donate to in the center box.
- As you type, a list of churches that match that name will appear. The (Enrolled) at the end of the name tells you whether that church has signed up for AdventistGiving or not.
- Select the name of the church you wish to donate to. You will be taken directly to the online Tithe & Offering envelope for that church.
- After filling out the envelope, hit continue. You will then be asked to choose whether you wish to log in, register for an account or continue as a guest. If you choose "Guest", you do have the option of giving anonymously, if you do not wish to receive a tax receipt.
You may then pay with a credit or debit card, or with an electronic check. We do want to mention that the fees are significantly lower for the conference with electronic checks as opposed to credit or debit cards.
If you have any question or need further instructions please contact our treasurer via this form